Its time for some random, totally unrehearsed, and peculiar thoughts by
- Sometimes friendships go through a season of spiritual “cootiness”.
- “Now comes the winter of our discontent” seems louder in January/March.
- It takes courage for Superman to wear his underwear on the outside of his costume, but then again, he is Superman.
- Used to school my kids in Commander Keen now I can’t last more than 30 secs in playing them in HALO…sad.
- I’m working on a visual vision map for 2010, problem is that I’m horrible with directions…hope I don’t get lost on the way.