Faithfulness Fruit

  “His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.” Song of Solomon 5:16

“His words are kisses, his kisses words. Everything about him delights me, thrills me through and through! That's my lover, that's my man, dear Jerusalem sisters.” The Message Biblefaithfulness

I love that Scripture! Who wouldn’t love to hear his wife talk about him that way? Brothers, we need to “talk up” our marriage (and marriage in general). Speak well of its virtues, its power to complete and transform who we are. Making your marriage a priority displays faithfulness to your wife, your kids and anyone else who may be watching.

“Kindness and faithfulness keep a king safe, through kindness his throne is made secure.” Proverbs 20:28

That’s how we should secure our homes. Faithfully loving our brides like Christ loved the Church will keep our families safe and our marriages strong.

Peace,
Jay

LiveJournal Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts