There is…Hope for Change

pg Had lunch with a long time friend today, a wonderful time to connect and catch up with each other. My friend Paul Grimsland and I have been friends for over 35 years and it has been a wonderful journey together. (That’s him making funny faces in the picture on the left) One of the things that impress me about Paul (besides his crazy sense of humor, we once embarrassed Tony Bennett in a diner…long story, but funny!) is his willingness to do difficult things. For 20 years he has been traveling to the Philippines to minister to the poorest of the poor in Manila.

The extent of the poverty there has not stopped Paul to try to make a difference. His focus (much like Christ’s) has been to give hope to one person atH4CLOGO a time, knowing that generations are changed
by that touch.

I like to introduce you to the organization that Paul and some other good friends have begun…Hope4Change. Please visit the site,
poke around, watch the videos and pray. Perhaps there is something God will move on your heart to contribute…I know it would bless Paul. Just click on the toleno, hannah E3banner or the links below and thank you!

“For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in.”
Matthew 25:35

God Bless!
Jay

http://www.h4cinternational.org/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-For-Change/61569653969

LiveJournal Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts