You Know You’re a Dad When:
2. Your garage becomes an unofficial warehouse for Toys R Us.
3. During potty training, the football terms “end run” and “backfield in motion” take on a whole new meaning.
4. You give up watching sports to watch someone called
5. Sleeping is all relative…depending on all the small relatives
in your house sleeping.
6. The EPA declares your clothes a biohazard after “sharing lunch”
with your 2 year old.
7. You take on all the characteristics of a pack mule on family outings.
8. Your clothes become “costumes” for pint size “actors” living in your house.
9. Action figures and former food items find their way into
your shoes, pockets and pillows.
10. You say “Did you go potty?” so often, that your kids
thinks it’s their nickname.
Jay Cookingham - October 2, 2010