“Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace.” Psalm 144:12
These wonderful people above (yes, my small nation) are the reason for the promises below. I pray constantly that Father God will help me keep them and give me strength to be the father they need.
Seven Promises from Your Dad
- I am committed to love you always.
- I am committed to display my love for you and openly
show my favor with words and deeds.
- I am committed to lead by example and help you
grow in the character of Christ.
- I am committed to help prepare you to be a person of
purity in heart, body and soul.
- I am committed to know you, your dreams, gifts, and
help you explore all your God given abilities.
- I am committed to help you confront and conquer
your fears and weaknesses.
- I am committed to love and honor your mom all the days of my life.
What about you…have you made vows, promises to you children?
Are they known by your kids? I would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for sharing!