Totally Random Tuesday

Well…I guess I’m still on Island time, so here is some randomness for ya!hero-1 copy

coming_soon Coming soon to Soulfari a series of post about the heroes in my life called Faith Hero…BTW do you like the logo?

                               Yes, I designed it

 

 

Here is an uncut/unedited version of my testimony…called SCARS.


baseball PAGE PHOTO(2)


Lately I feel like a Major league baseball slugger stuck on 299 home runs. I’ve designed over 400 book covers but the latest one has me swinging and missing.

 

paul

 

 

My friend Paul has this really cool ministry called Hope$Change you should check it out. Click Here!

 

 

aaaand, just for fun!

funny-pictures-vending-machine-ate-

Comments

S. Etole said…
That's random all right ... but a good random.
jasonS said…
Nice! I can't see the video here, but I hope to check it out at home. Blessings to you, Jay!

Popular Posts