Accidental Guest

 

guest-blogging1 copy

I was recently an "accidental" guest on a video podcast hosted by Dr. Vibe (see here). I was watching online because I'm due to be interviewed by Dr.Vibe this coming Friday and I wanted to check the show out. As I was listening I got invited into the conversation (around the 20 minute mark) about "Men and Power, can they handle it?". I had a blast and was honored that these men allowed me to put some of my thoughts into a fascinating topic.

The surprise invitation made me realize how important it is to be ready to tell your story of redemption...the story of how you came into the greatest story there is.

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15

It's amazing how Father God used this "accidental" invite as an opportunity for His name to be gloried and for people to hear the message of hope. For this I am thankful, humbled and reminded to be prepared.

Anyways, if you have an hour plus to kill, check this show out and let me know what you think....bless you all!

 

Comments

Popular Posts