The Charismatics Version of: You Know You Drink Too Much Coffee When...
1. You have to fight the urge to tithe to Starbucks.
2. You start to speak in tongues but only in a Columbian accent.
3. Coffee jingles start to replace your favorite worship tapes.
4. You mistake the coffee jitters for the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
5. You rebuke decaffeinated coffee because it’s of the devil.
6. After a pot of coffee the Charismatic Movement takes on a whole
new meaning for you.
7. You get slain in the spirit when the waitress says “More coffee hon?”
8. During a testimony you mention how Juan Valdez changed your life.
9. You tape your favorite TV Evangelist and watch it in fast forward.
10. You think after church coffee hours should last 40 days and 40 nights.