From Problem Child To Pastor

 

IMG_0826

This week I was honored to be interview (online) by Rodney Kellum from fatherpreneurship.com. Rodney is a new friend of mine who has a huge heart to see people set free and was kind enough to give me time to tell part of my story of freedom. If you have some time (it's about 45 minutes) and you don't mind the glare of my bald head (also I move around so much you  would think the chair I was sitting on was on fire) you'll get a deeper peek into how God rescued me from the darkness of abuse. Also check out Rodney's site, it's full of great content and he's an awesome dude!

Here's the link to the interview....
http://www.fatherpreneurship.com/from-problem-child-to-pastor-the-story-of-jay-cookingham/

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,,

Comments

Popular Posts