"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick Hits

boxing  

   Just some random thoughts and 
   insights into my wild world.

 
Quick Hit #1 is Beckyism #20 becky3

Becky: “I don’t think we should visit that church.”
Me: “Why not?”
Becky: “We might explode!”

We did visit that particular church and to my knowledge, we did not explode.

 

student_discipline_head_photo
 
Quick Hit #2 is about disciplining children.

I’ve been making disciplining type decisions for 21 years now and I still wonder if I’m doing it right.

 
Quick Hit #3 is about a cross and two sons.  mattmikecross

This past Good Friday we took part of a Stations of the Cross event in my home town. Here in this picture of two of my sons (Mike and Matt) carrying the cross…a really cool moment for a Dad.

 
 Rosie_The_Blogger
 
 
 
 
Quick Hit 42 is a few links to some really amazing bloggers. You should check them out!

breakthroughalaska

bridgetchumbley

faithfictionfriends

theoppositepc

duane-scott

mybigthree

recoveryourjoy

richdixon.net/bouncingback

writingwithoutpaper

Bless you all! Jay

blog comments powered by Disqus