Bronation

 

cross_bc 

Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17 KJV



"If God is thy father, man is thy brother." – Lamartine

“Bro-nation” A nation of brothers

This post is dedicated to my online collection of brothers that I call my bronation. (I like making up words, you can ask my wife).

Since I have entered the blogasphere, I have been extremely blessed to get to know these men. Some are pastors (you should listen to their sermons online), some are fathers, and some are teachers. All are funny, creative and alive for Christ…they are warrior poets.

I try to read their blogs everyday and I’m never disappointed when I do. They share their hearts, their talents, their dreams and just how Father God is moving them closer to the image of His son Jesus. What I read on their sites are stories of real men, not perfect,, but trying to love their God, their families and the communities they live in. I have never met them personally (I hope to some day) but I can honesty say they have enriched my life.

So, I encourage you to visit their sites and allow the story of their lives to encourage and challenge you like they do me.

Thank you Bronation!

Jason at Endless Impact here

Bill at Cycleguy's Spin here

Ryan at Doorframes of Tater House here

Gary at Generational fathering here

Glynn at Faith, Fiction, Friends here

Herb at in.his.grip here

Dusty at Reflections on the Life of a Christian here

Tony at My story, His Glory here

Michael at Untitled here

Jonathan at Uncommon here

Kevin at Shooting the Breeze here

Scott at Serving Strong here

Matthew at Geek for Him here

Duane at Scribing the Journey here

I’m always looking for new members of our bronation tribe, so drop me a note and we’ll hook up. Blessings! Jay

 

BTW (I have a Sistanation as well…tribute coming soon)

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

Comments

Dusty Rayburn said…
I'm blessed to be a part of the Bro-nation. You have been a blessing in my life along with these other men.
MichaelDPerkins said…
Yay! Thanks man. You are definitely a blessing to me.
bill (cycleguy) said…
Thanks Jay and honored to be included in your bronation. (I like that word). Will get to the other links when I have the time. Anyone you recommend I will check out. Blessings.
Jay Cookingham said…
Bill, glad you're part of the tribe dude!
Jay Cookingham said…
Appreciate you being a part of the bro-nation!
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Dusty...glad you're part of my life!
HisFireFly said…
I count you as a brother Jay and cherish your heart and spirit!
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Karin...the Sista-nation list is coming out soon and you're on it for sure!
Herb Halstead said…
Nice! Wow, only two of them I do not know...
Jay Cookingham said…
Hope one of them isn't me! ;-0 Your a huge blessing dude!
Glynn Young said…
And what are we but brothers in Christ, sinners all, encouraging each other, holding up one another, knowing when to laugh together, weep together and rejoice together.

Thank you, Jay.
Jay Cookingham said…
Amen Bro'...glad you're part of the bro-nation!
jasonS said…
I am so honored to be on this list and more than that, I'm honored to know you. You bare your heart so openly and honestly that you lend others the courage to do the same. You are a blessing and I sincerely pray that the blessings of heaven and His presence overtake you and overwhelm you in this next season of your lfie beyond anything you've experienced before in Jesus' name!

Thank you, Jay.
jasonS said…
And PS I think making up words shows extremely high intelligence and tremendous creativity (and you guessed it, I make up words all the time). :)
Jay Cookingham said…
Jason...you honor me and I'm not sure I deserve it, but I am honored. The friendship afforded me by you is a blessing...thanks!
kelybreez said…
Hey, Jay, I keep seein' ya around... Don't know why I wasn't followin' ya till now... Musta just slipped through the cracks! No longer! I hang out with several of those guys up there, so I'm sure we'll keep runnin' into each other.
Jay Cookingham said…
Always glad to have a new member of the bro-nation! Thanks and be blessed bro'

Popular Posts