"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Worship Poetry - My Soul to Keep

It was a relaxing Sunday and I'm amazed once again
on the Father's love and beauty. I am blessed to have the family I have, my beautiful wife and my totally awesome kids create joy for me every day. My life is filled with so many dear friends and each of these streams of life point to His glory. So, I hope you enjoy the poem, and are blessed by the video...He makes everything glorious! Blessings, Jay

My Soul to Keep
I walk through the varied
hues of a twilight sky
The ebbing day surrendering
its moment to the blanket of night
I am soon to rest
My soul to keep
Peacefully in the twilight
Securely through the night
Until a fresh dawn
awakens new colors
to walk through

 Jay Cookingham © November 11, 2003












blog comments powered by Disqus