"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Monday, May 12, 2014

Trust

 

 

momsday smaller-1

My wonderful bride is not a limelight seeker (or any other flavor), she prefers the background and the "behind the scenes" ministry. Unlike her husband, she's uncomfortable standing in front of a crowd and would rather share her heart over a cup of tea with someone. When I asked her if she would speak on Mother's Day she readily agreed and despite her unease, proceeded to expose part of the Father's heart yet seen to many of us. I can almost guarantee you will be blessed if you take the time to listen to this reflection on trust...I know I was.

http://bbcchurch.sermon.net/main/main/20076334

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,,
blog comments powered by Disqus