"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Five Questions

 

5 "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." ~ Naguib Mahfouz

Just a simple five questions…nothing too tough. Would you do me the honor and answer these? I’m just a bit curious how some of you will tackle them.

Also, can I ask you to pray for me tomorrow? I’m recording another podcast Friday afternoon and the theme will be on the best gift we can give our children (besides a Godly example)…the gift? Loving their Mom the way she deserves/needs to be loved. The framework for that discussion is a piece I wrote called Seven Promises from You Husband (see here). I believe that God wants to speak to men’s heart on this one, so I covet your prayers…thank you!

Now on to the questions…

  1. If you had a motto, what would it be?
  1. What was the best compliment ever given you?
  1. How did your relationship with your dad influence the kind of parent you have been?
  1. What is the craziest thing you ever done?
  1. Who is the person you admire the most? (Not counting Jesus)

Here are my answers...

1. No matter where you go...there you are!
(Can you guess what movie this came from?)

2. You remind me of Jesus...(seriously)

3. I grew up in an abusive home...it drove me to be a better man and father.

4. Drove through a carwash...with the window down.

5. My wife...she's the greatest!

LiveJournal Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus