"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy


cheetos-crunchy1

My friend Duane Scott is having a poetry contest…not just ANY poetry contest.

It seems his favorite snack is the orange dusted Styrofoam know as Cheetos!
So here’s my entry…and the rest you can read here or by clicking on the bag of  Cheetos!


 cheetosbckgrd

It Ain't East Being Cheesy

No, It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy
When you've eaten Cheetos
until you're queasy
When your fingers tarnish
with a orange hue
Stick to your Coke can
like ninja glue
So remember this my cheesy friend
named Duane
Choosing between crunchy and puff
can be a real pain.

Jay Cookingham 3-3-11

LiveJournal Tags: ,
blog comments powered by Disqus