"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Warrior Poetess – Guest Post

 

 

Well, it must be guest post season here at Soulfari! This time it’s my oldest daughter Sarah returning with a poem…with a twist. My daughter is taking after her warrior poet Dad and I think she is extremely talented (of course), so read and enjoy! (BTW, You can read her first guest post Mission Possible here)

wishcookie1

Waiting

A Life or Death Question:

Waiting, longing, hoping, and needing

Oh, when will it be for me?

Begging, entreating, moaning and pleading

What is my answer to be?

Groveling, sighing, practically dying

Still she is unmoved by me

Grousing, beseeching, basically screeching

Mom, can I have a cookie?!!!

wishcookie

 

 

 

 


By Sarah Cookingham © 2012

del.icio.us Tags: ,,
blog comments powered by Disqus