"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm a Has Been

 

 

hasbeen copy

The typical definition is this; a has been is one that is no longer famous, popular, successful, or useful or effective. It got me thinking...

I am one who has been on the short end of the stick.

I am one who has been on the outside looking in.

I am one who has been between a rock and a hard place.

BUT...more importantly...

I am one who has been given much.

"Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't he also give us everything else?" Romans 8:32 NLT

I am one who has been asked in.

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 ESV

I am one who has been hidden.

"For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:3 NLT

I think God has a powerful love for has beens...don't you? After all...He has been faithful.

 

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,,
blog comments powered by Disqus