Sketchy Reflection 3

 

It’s been fun rediscovering a long dormant part of the gift God gave me…and it also has been ministering to my spirit. I pray that these few rough sketches have been a blessing to you all as well.

tomb2 copy

“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

Man of Sorrows

Man of Sorrows
Felt for me
Man of Sorrows
Gave for me

Man of Sorrows
Bled for me
Man of Sorrows
Hung for me

Man of Sorrows
Went for me
Man of Sorrows
Rose for me

Jay Cookingham © 2011

 

Have a blessed Easter everyone! – Jay

LiveJournal Tags: ,

Comments

Dustin said…
Jay, seriously you are talented. These sketches have been wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Bro'...all glory to the King!
S Etole said…
So glad you are rediscovering this powerful gift! A blessed Easter to you, too.
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Susan...the Father is really freeing up some new creativity and I'm so excited about it.
bill (cycleguy) said…
So, my friend, are these available for framing? this last one is fantastic! Have a great Resurrection weekend jay. Lord willing, see you in May.
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Bill, I can send ya a PDF or jpg bro'...So hoping we can hook up when I get Josh in May.
jasonS said…
Just awesome. Thank you, Jay.
Moe said…
Jay... absolutely beautiful. Not only is the drawing magnificent, but the accompanying words are very touching. Praise the Lord!
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Brother Moe'....bless ya!
Tony Alicea said…
I didn't get a chance to comment on the first two but I saw them all and they are FANTASTIC. I love them Jay. Seriously. I love how you use your gifts for His glory!
Jay Cookingham said…
Bless you bro'....I thank you!

Popular Posts