"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Untold Story

It  is Pleasantly Disturbed Thursdays over at Duane Scott’s blogtexture-150x150
and I’m just doing my part to add to the…ummm…culture that Duane has started. Let’s begin.

hollywood-sign-addressUnknown to many is the film career I embarked on early in my life.
Yes, before I became Jay the husband and father, I enjoyed the the lights of Hollywood. Here are some of the highlights.


I once played Gandalf in the LOTR movies..really I have the pictures....

lotr trio 1
gandalfelrond 
lotr council 1 
I was Michael Dorn's (Worf) stunt double on Star Trek the
Next Generation, really! 

Matrix, remember that movie...yep, I was in it.

Matrix jay

Not even the National Enquirer has these photos but now that my secret is out, the threat of blackmail is over…;-0

Technorati Tags: ,
blog comments powered by Disqus