"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." - Psalm 143:5

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bad Sheep Time – Pirate Talk

bad sheep spot ad 2



 

 

 



It’s Time again for the Bad Boys of Wool, who have a habit of showing up
ram-domly and cheering me up. I also thought I put some “special” pictures up as well…I have no pride left, so it’s OK if you laugh. Blessings, Jay

bad sheep no 22 

DSC03139

 

Since I’m preaching this Sunday, I thought I share my favorite preacher pose.

 



DSC01342

My wife and I are bad to the bone, so don’t mess with us.

Watch more below…..

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


a very cool me



John Travolta…eat your heart out!
Besides the cheesy suit, I wanted to prove I had hair once..

 

 

 

 

 

meklinonswrd

Annnnd last but not least…Me with my birthday gift, a bat'leth (a Klingon sword of honor). With this baby you CAN have your cake and eat it too!

 

 

 

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,
blog comments powered by Disqus