I Find it A-musing

 

manbeach

My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue. Psalm 39:3

Just thought I share some of the random thoughts, reflections and musings rattling around my brain and spirit today. What about you…what is the Father saying to you lately? I would love to hear your musings…come on…Don’t be shy!

Pray that God will undo you, in other words, makeovers by God
are a good thing.

Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty." (6) Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. (7) With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.  Isaiah 6:5-7

To be undone by a loving Father promises that love will pick me up. The reach, down, stand me back up and dust me off type of love. An undone to be redone type of love.

The life God wants me to live is so much bigger than I have
(or will) ever imagine.

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me. Galatians 2:20

Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will
preserve it.
Luke 17:33

Live like today is the first day and last day of your life. – Fredrick Buechner

My life is not my own…I have been bought with a price and I serve at the pleasure of the King. That makes me a winner and I gain so much more in return…true life.

Seeing like the Father changes things.

Open my eyes so that I may behold wondrous things. Psalm 119:18

“When our deepest desire is not the things of God or a favor from God but God himself, we cross a threshold. Less self-focus, more God focus. Less about me, more about him.” - Max Lucado

I really don’t have to worry about “me”…God has me covered. The threshold we cross is freedom…relational freedom.

The challenge is to throw our faith into the vortex of His will

God's will is not an itinerary, but an attitude. ~ Andrew Dhuse

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:1-2

Do I trust His will for me…will I trust His plans, His ways? Only by faith can I ever hope to completely lose myself in Him. Knowing His will means knowing Him.

Blessings, Jay

LiveJournal Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts