Sonshine

 

myboysy“A man ought to live so that everybody knows he is a Christian... and most of all, his family ought to know.” - Dwight L. Moody

The other day I posted a simple dedication to my daughters (you can read it here) today is my sons turn. I have five awesome young men and they have rewarded me many times over. Joshua, Matt, Mike, Daniel and Isaac, like their sisters, are a true heritage of blessings. I am thankful and humbled to be their dad.

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons.  And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.  ~ Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Tony Alicea said…
I love it. Thank you for being an example to other fathers in the body of Christ.

"Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate."

~Psalm 127:4-5
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Tony, it's a passion to be an encourager of men...but I still have so much to learn myself!

Popular Posts