Taking Turns

 

right_turn

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse." Malachi 4:5-6

Ryan Tate over at Doorframes of TaterHouse is a brother I'm getting to know and respect deeply. His blog is on my "you must read daily list" and I'm always encouraged or challenge by his insight. Ryan asked me to guest post on his blog, which is funny because he doesn't even owe me any money! Anyways, it's a great honor and you can read my post at his blog by going here.

Blessings,
Jay

Comments

Setole said…
It's been awhile since I've been by ... like your new look and headed over to see what you have to share today ...
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Susan! Bless ya!
Jay Cookingham said…
Appreciate that Sandra! Blessings on your day!

Popular Posts