Selective Service…kinda

 

 selective-service1 No, I haven’t been drafted but the kind folks over at The High Calling Blogs did select a previous post of mine to highlight this month (their "Around the Network" feature) along with a few other fine bloggers. So hop on over (is that possible over the internet?) and check out those blogs and be blessed. My thanks to Monica Sharman and David Rupert for honoring me along with the others. My post is here and one I reposted while back.blogspromo

Blessings,
Jay

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

MichaelDPerkins said…
I saw that yesterday when I was checking them out for the first time. Congrats.
Jay Cookingham said…
WOW, you're quick today Bro'...thanks!
jasonS said…
Way to go, Jay! Well-deserved. Have a blessed weekend!
SandraHeskaKing said…
I'm not surprised! :)

You rock. Congratulations.
Jay Cookingham said…
Thanks Jason...you as well!
Becki Ramsey said…
I agree....you rock. It's through them and your being "honored" that I found you. Good stuff here. Spoke right to me yesterday. Looking forward to reading more! God bless!

Popular Posts